Updated June 6, 2020
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us via our contact form.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when posting comments on our blog, purchasing our products or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Phone numbers
- Website URL
- E-mail address
In order to communicate with us or to use our services, you may be prompted to provide certain personal data in the following ways:
- By filling in forms (i.e. a “Contact Us” form) on our websites or anywhere else we conduct business
- When you place an order using our website. This may include your first and last name, postal address, phone and fax numbers, URL, e-mail address and payment details.
- By subscribing to our newsletters or commenting on our blog posts
- Interact with us using social media
- By corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise using our contact details
Typically, the personal data you give us may include name, email address and phone number and any other personal details required to provide marketing services.
Information automatically collected
Masterful Marketing automatically collects information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This non-personally identifying information, collected through the use of Google Analytics, does not reveal your specific identity but may include:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site, if any.
- The type of web browsing software and operating system you are using to view our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit on our site.
- The amount of time spent on the site.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site and to better understand how our visitors use our Websites.
Throughout the Site there may be forms to request information, products and services. These forms typically ask for personally-identifying information (such as your phone, address or e-mail address). Contact information from these forms is used to send the information that you request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect your personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.